The Home Care Division at Direct Healthcare is looking for high-quality Paediatric nurses to work with our clients in the Birmingham/Walsall area.
Are you looking for a new challenge?
We have a unique opportunity available to support a lovely 6 year old in her own home.
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chronic Lung disease.
- Mobilization needs (supported by a HCA)
- Fio2 therapy via NS 24/7 and Colomycin ABX twice a day
- Due to her muscle weakness, she struggles to cough up her secretions and know to obtain a pool therefore she has an NP where she requires deep suctioning.
- Due to the high risk of aspiration, She has a MIC KEY gastrostomy tube which is changed by her mum as required. All medications and feeds and administrated via her MIC KEY tube.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible work schedule
- Guaranteed bookings for 8-12 weeks
- 100% free and fast registration
- We're on hand 24/7 to deal with any queries
- Training opportunities
What you need:
- Minimum of 12 months UK experience and a recognised care qualification
- The successful applicant will be highly motivated, have excellent communication skills and be able to prioritise effectively in order to provide the highest standards of care
- Any right-to-work documentation if required
If you're interested in this position, contact us and we will be in touch. If you would like further information or talk to a member of our friendly team on 02036961016.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
To keep our staff safe we have full Covid-19 regulations in place with our clinical team.
- Nursing: 3 years (Required)
- Suctioning: 2 years (Preferred)